Thursday, August 11, 2011

TAKE THIS SURVEY!!!

So, if you are Canadian, like I am, and want to have a say in how anime is distributed to us, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take this survey from FUNimation Canada! Plus, you might be able to win something, I think...


The last questions was by far the hardest: What are your top 3 anime of all time? Yeah, like I could answer that right away! I answer xxxHolic, Samurai Champloo and...crap, what was the other one? I think it was The World God Only Knows. I wavered back and forth several times. So, even if you don't take the survey, I am curious: How would you answer that question? I almost marked down Naruto Shippuden, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Lovely Complex, Fullmetal Alchemist, Evangelion, Sailor Moon.... just to name some!

Here we go! Top three anime! Go!


What are you waiting for?

I'll be back with a new review shortly... Yaksoku!

Till the next time,

Ja nai!

1 comment: