Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Floating in Limbo

As I mentioned in yesterday's post I am finding it difficult to decide what to write about. I started writing about my recent "mecha" phase, but realized that I have an entire article I am working on about that topic. I thought about writing about the Berserk manga, since I am still reading it almost non-stop, but am hesitant, since I just wrote about the anime the other day.

I mean, it is not as though I am lacking subjects. I am currently also in the middle of Bakuman vol 7, Clamp's Gate 7 vol 1, I have recently watched Night Raid 1931 (which is AWESOME), Le Portrait de Petite Cossette (which is as surreal as they come), and started watching the new title Tales from the Abyss (meh...). So now I must ask myself, is it because I have too much to talk about? Is it because I have too much to say about each title? I'm not sure... Maybe I'm just tired. I am even having trouble deciding what to put into the DVD player to fill the two spots that are now empty.

I've had a request to write about the Vocaloid phenomenon known as Hatsune Miku, but I have to admit, it does not interest me in the slightest. It is a Japanese, digital version of the Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys (at least in my opinion - sorry Sabs...).

I guess for now I'll just have to keep on writing and see what comes out upon the page. Hopefully tomorrow will bring a bit more inspiration.

Thanks for sticking with me!
Ja nai!

No comments:

Post a Comment