Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ok - So here's the thing...

Yes, I have been neglecting the blog. No, I have not forgotten it. No, I have not (as in REALLY NOT) stopped watching anime or reading manga.

I have decided to take a new approach to this blog-thingy-maddoo: I will continue to link to articles/reviews I write once they are published, just as I have been doing. In addition to said linking, I am also going to attempt to write as often as possible (hopefully 2 out of every 3 days) about what I am reading, my initial or continuing thoughts about such, and what is currently peaking my interest.

How does that sound to everyone? Too banal? Too frequent? Not frequent enough? Exactly what you were hoping I'd do?

I just... well, I've hit a roadblock and need to build myself a Monster Truck to drive over it. I figured this is the best way.

As always, please feel free to share, click on the ads, comment, click on the ads, tell your friends, and maybe click on some ads.

Love you all who have been sticking by me, and looking forward to new readers!! (maybe? hopefully?)

For now, I sign off.
Mata ashita!

1 comment: